The following terms & conditions apply to Rally Karting sessions at Adventure Sports, Warwick:
- Payment in full is required at least ten days before the event date.
- The payment is non-refundable apart from in the following circumstances:
- If any changes are made (for example a reduction in numbers) we can refund the payment but only if we are notified at least ten days before the date of the karting session.
- The karting session is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions. Adventure Sports will attempt to contact all attendees provided that we have the correct contact details.
- Refunds will be made on the next working day.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your allocated start time. The start time for the session are fixed. If the group arrives late the session will still end at the allocated time.
- If one or more members of the group are late it will not be possible to incorporate them into the group after instruction has started.
- Proof of age will be requested if the instructor suspects that a participant is under 16 years old. If you do look young for your age please bring along some ID.
- All participants will be required to fill in a form prior to taking part to acknowledge they:
- Are aware of the potential risks involved.
- Confirm they are physically and mentally fit.
- Will follow the instructions given by the instructor.
- Are over 16 years old.
- All participants will also sign the form for a second time to acknowledge they have been trained and that they are confident to continue onto the trek.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly.
Others Bits & Pieces
- Every effort is made to ensure mechanical reliability. In the unlikely event of breakdown another time slot may be offered at the instructor’s discretion.
- In the case of intentional damage to property, Adventure Sports will pursue those responsible for compensation.
- No one under, or suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to take part in the karting session.
- If a driver collides with any of the course markers / tyres, or drives in a dangerous way they will 'black flagged'. If any individual receives two black flags during a session they will not be allowed to continue driving - no refund will be offered.
- Adventure Sports Ltd. is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal effects.
- It is the responsibility of any participant to inform the instructor if they have any illness, disability or injury.
You may get muddy. Please bring suitable footwear and clothing you don’t mind getting wet or muddy.
The following clothing advice should be followed:
- Long trousers must be worn – no shorts.
- Long sleeved top.
- Trainers or walking boots are ideal. No sandals / flip flops / open toed shoes.
- Gloves will be provided – you are also welcome to bring your own.
- Crash Helmets will be provided. Participants may bring their own crash helmets. The helmet must comply with the following:
- Marked with British Standard BS 6658: 1995.
- Visor fitted (easily raised and lowered) or suitable goggles used.
- Chin strap with a buckle that operates correctly and straps that are firmly secured to the body of the helmet.
- The helmet should not have been modified in any way.
- The shell of the helmet must be undamaged – if it has been dropped or has had a collision in the past it must not be used.
- The instructor has the final decision as to whether the helmet is suitable.
Directions to Adventure Sports
From the M40 junction 15, take the A46 north (towards Coventry). Take the 1st exit (approx 2 miles) signed Solihull A4177 and Warwick A425. At the top of the slip road turn right at the roundabout towards Warwick.
Travel ¼ mile to a small roundabout and turn left onto Wedgnock Lane.
After ½ mile turn left into a small road opposite the Volvo building (look for flagpoles on the right) and follow the Adventure Sports signs for ½ mile.
When on-site follow signs for 'Outdoor Activity Centre' and then Quad Bike Trekking. These will take you to the Office building (the large log cabin on the left when you arrive on site).
Sat Nav Users
Just enter our postcode (CV35 7PX) into your Sat Nav and this should bring you to our site. When you are getting close, do keep your eyes open for signs for 'Adventure Sports Outdoor Activity Centre'. You will drive up through our activity centre, past the clubhouse and then right on the karting circuit - look out for 'Rally Karting' signs.
Adventure Sports Ltd., Wedgnock Rifle Range, Wedgnock Lane, Warwick, CV35 7PX
Tel. 01926 491 948
Download a PDF copy of these directions.